1. Product Introduction : Personal rechargeable foot callus remover Product Discription
Model NO: New Arrival Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover Replaceable Roller Pedicure Set with manicure set BT-1528
1.Unique roller with micro mineral particles spins 360°, to gently and effectively buff away dead, calloused, hard and dry skin in seconds, smoothing skin on the feet.
2.5pcs micro-manicure kits for shinning, shaping, exfoliatin, polishing, professional nail care as salon quality.
3.Multi-function for pedicure and manicure, meets different needs.
4.Unique dual frequency variable speeds design, user-friendly.
5.Ergonomic design, comfortable to hold and operate
6.USB rechargeable design, easy for traveling and home use.
2. Product parameter 5 in 1 Electric Foot Callus Remover spection
|Charging Time||3 hours|
3. Product Feature 5 in 1 Electric Foot Callus Remover BT-1528
Hen we started out on this journey of the feet, we weren’t really sure what we were going to find. We knew that while everyone unreasonably expects celebrity women to be perfect from head to toe, that’s unrealistic. It’s enough for us that they have style and grace, most, if not all, of the time. What we didn’t anticipate, though, was exactly whose feet didn’t seem like they had been so graceful. We love the celebrities on this list, but we are honestly wondering with all the money and resources that these women have access too, why are their feet so frawked up?! Didn’t they know that we have the cure for ugly feet?
1. Remove the protective cover form the unit.
2. Make sure the Pedi Coarse Roller is placed into the unit.
3. Turn on the unit by pressing the ON/OFF switch,choose the desired speed as your need. The unit has 2 speeds, the default is low speed, press again into high speed.
4. Gently rotate over the callous/corm/hard skin area.
5. Turn off, check if satisfy the effect. If not, you can continue to use it until satisfaction.
6. Wipe and clean feet to remove the excess dead particles.
7.If need to manicure, please install the manicure roller and manicure kit into the unit of using(Fig. Replace the manicure roller).
8.Clean the excess dead particles on the unit, then store it in a cool dry place
Cleaning foot callus remover of 5 in 1 Electric Foot Callus Remover
The unit is not water resistant, so don’t submerge it in water as it may cause defects. Please clean the roller and body separately.
1. Turn off the unit, press the release button on the right side of the unit and gently take the roller away.
2. Wash the Pedi Coarse roller and wipe it with a clean dry cloth.
3. Wipe the main body with a clean dry cloth.
4. Place the pedi coarse roller and protective cover.
How to replace the Pedi Coarse Roller of 5 in 1 Electric Foot Callus Remover
1. Make sure the unit is turned off
2. Place the square shaft of replaced Pedi Coarse Roller into the square hole on the left side of the unit. Press the Roller into the unit until you hear a “click” sound.
3. Make sure the Pedi Coarse Roller is firmly installed before use.
How to replace the Manicure Roller of 5 in 1 Electric Foot Callus Remover
1. Make sure the unit is turned off. Press the release button on the right side of the unit and gently take the Pedi Coarse Roller away.
2. Place the square shaft of Manicure Roller into the square hole on the left side of the unit. Rotate the roller to make sure the end pad of Manicure Roller aim at the groove of unit. Press the Manicure Roller into the unit until you hear a “click”sound.
3. Inset the micro-manicure kit into the hole on the left side of unit.
4. Make sure the micro-manicure kit and Manicure Roller are all firmly installed before use.
Check out 10 of the worst celebrity ugly feet walking Hollywood’s red carpets.
Electric Foot Callus Remover Certificate of CE and ROHS
4. Shipping and Servicing 5 in 1 Electric Foot Callus Remover
5. Recommendations 5 in 1 Electric Foot Callus Remover